(407) 222 - 6268 | email@example.com
5339 Lonesome Dove Dr, Kissimmee FL 34746
ITT Technical Institute
Lake Mary, FL
Graduated in 2009
Earned Associate of Science degree in Information Technology
Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office Suite (2003, 2007 & 2010), accesso Support Manager, Micros Retail, Eclipse, Blackboard, Remedy, Service-Now, Web Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera), Active Directory, DNA Fusion, Perspective, Sublime Text
Operating Systems: Windows – XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, 2008 & 2012. Linux – Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Application Support Analyst, May 2011 to Present
- Provided technical support to SeaWorld’s corporate office and multiple theme park locations.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support to the parks for after-hours and weekends.
- Created Support Documentation in WordForge, the Service Desk’s internal knowledge base.
- Deployed application changes to QA and Production environments.
- Worked with BA’s and Developers to resolve issues with park systems, including front gate registers, turnstiles, point-of-sale kiosks, security, ticketing, biometrics and other systems.
- Created custom SQL queries for investigating issues, updating records and cancelling tickets.
- Participated in weekly production releases and server migration projects.
- Used Swimage to deploy and migrate Corporate PC’s from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Worked with Credit Support to resolve issues with credit exceptions and variances from the parks, Micros and eStore / EZ Ticket applications.
- Created, modified and monitored automated jobs and Scheduled Tasks within Autosys.
- Used VMware vSphere to manage virtualized servers and environments.
- Support Lead on accesso pilot – coordinated with accesso and Sesame Place park staff, project management, BA’s, developers, finance team and others to help identify and resolve issues with the third-party accesso ecommerce system.
- Business Analyst Support for POS Team - Joined the point-of-sale team for three months, acting as support for the business analyst and systems analysts. Ensured team had tickets created and assigned for all work completed, communicated to park and corporate staff regarding upgrades and changes, assisted with day-to-day support duties.
Sungard Higher Education
Central Helpdesk Analyst, August 2009 to May 2011
- Provided technical support for multiple national colleges & universities, whose user base consisted of faculty, staff and students at more than 50 schools across the country.
- Handled incoming support emails, self-submit tickets, chats and phone calls.
- Helped pilot Service Now, a new ticketing system for the helpdesk, by working alongside the QA team to test functionality and to report, reproduce and document any found issues.
- Supervised and assisted other technicians on the floor during peak hours.
- Put together helpdesk documentation for the CHD knowledge base.
- Reset passwords and unlocked user accounts via Active Directory, Banner and other web-based applications, in accordance with FERPA regulations.
- Supported each school’s Blackboard, Angel and WebCT online learning applications.
Siemens Energy (Abreon)
IT Analyst, January 2008 to August 2009
- Provided Level 1 & 2 technical support via phone and email to internal Siemens employees.
- Used Remedy ticketing system to enter, track, resolve tickets and routed to Level 3 support.
- Used Active Directory to manage users and groups on different domains and OUs, performing resets, unlocking accounts and adding to network security groups.
- Helped troubleshoot network connectivity issues by configuring on- and off-site Local Area Network, wireless network, VPN and TCP/IP settings.
- Provided Desktop support to in-office employees.
- Helped train and mentor new employees on all areas of Support.
Walgreens Photo Lab
Head Photo Technician, July 2000 to January 2008
- Responsible for managing daily photo lab operations and assisting other employees.
- Responsible for photo lab maintenance and performing all processing equipment repairs.